Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A request for 'The Full'

Literary agent, J.M., has asked to see the full typescript. This is my first time. Although I am fully prepared for this to come to nothing, it is still one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It is another rung on the ladder.

One thing that encourages me is that, although she is the 18th agent to whom I have submitted opening chapters, the first 17 were so long ago (May-July 07) that it was a very different book. It proves that the book is better now. It shows that I have been doing something right.

A x

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray!

I'm sure 18 is a lucky number in some obscure pre-Columbian, rain forest-dwelling civilisation somewhere.

Hope JM has an author's agreement ready for you to sign before too long.

;-)

G.

11:55 pm  
Blogger Nik Perring said...

Congrats!

Best of luck with it.

Nik (scuttling back to ww).

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home